Monday, November 22, 2010

Kangaroo:NICU day 21

I got to Kangaroo with Carter again (3rd time) and it was even better than the last two times. He was awake, looking up and all around and I think I gave him about 75 little kisses on his head.

Both little ones were doing great today as of 11am. Luke was getting some blood but doing fine. They are getting fed every 3 hours now and they are going through the milk fast. I gotta keep up with them! I noticed they are starting to get a little chub on them, yeahh!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for taking the time to update us. so glad to hear that your handsome little guys had a great day. praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is great news. I'm so thankful they are having good days. What a great Thanksgiving you will have this year. I'll keep the prayers going up for those precious little boys.

    ReplyDelete