Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Holidays: NICU day 52

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Although we're all going through many different things in our lives: transition of jobs or homes, illnesses, divorce or deaths we must remember to be thankful. Be thankful for the roofs over our head and the people that surround us. Life is way too short to forget to say "I love you" and a simple "I'm thankful for you". The holidays can be so hard for some and it's important to encourage them with the positive things in life. I pray daily for our little babies in the hospital, and I pray for those in need or those who are struggling. God is amazing and during these trying times when we’re in need, we can always find comfort in him. 

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened.” – Matthew 7:7-8 

Enjoy your Christmas in your very own special way..

Love and Hugs,
Amy and Sean and the little fighters Luke and Carter

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. May you and your family have the Merriest Christmas EVER. You have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love that sweet sweet pic of your boys! Praying for them and you and Sean too. I know it must be hard to not have your babies home on Christmas. We've made a tradition to bring some things to the NICU on Christmas day every year. We'll be there tomorrow morning... if you're there, I'll have to hug your neck and you can see how healthy and happy MY former NICU babies are! :) AND I'll (finally) bring you your bag of goodies. :) I will leave it with whoever is at the desk ( unless you happen to be there). Praying!

    ReplyDelete