Monday, June 6, 2011

Hootie

Sean and I drove out to Winstar Friday night to see Darius Rucker in concert and he was amazing! He is such a good singer and really enjoyable to watch. He even sang a little Hootie and the Blowfish and ended with Purple Rain<----an all time favorite! We stopped at some little hole-in-the-wall restaurant and ate Mexican food; it was so good. I can't remember the last time Sean and I went on a date, Alone. Usually there's always someone else with us...don't get me wrong we love company but it was really nice just the two of us. Needless to say it was much needed! I thought about the boys the entire night but they were in great hands with Aunt Angie and Uncle John. 

Our Summer is finally here and I'm just waiting for it to kick in. We don't have any real plans but we are going to fly up to Nebraska to see my Grandparents and other family members. It'll be interesting to fly with the boys and all their baggage. I'm looking forward to getting away from this Texas heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment