Monday, November 1, 2010

$25 a minute: Day 8

Felt nauseous this morning after breakfast. The nurse said the babies were sitting up really high and possibly pushing on the food I ate. Just thinking about that makes me nauseous considering Carter kicks me really high in the ribs quite often and it feels like the skin is just s t r e t c h i n g and it tingles and burns.

The nurse faxed over our FMLA paperwork to FISD and I get an email in return {within one hour} about how much money we will be deducted. Just what I needed......the whole thought of a smaller paycheck + our monthly bills + all this hospital stay + surgery + all of the nurses and doctors I encounter. I assume I'm charged $25 a minute for evey time a Doctor walks in my room only to ask me how I'm feeling today.

First Corinthians says If we belong to Him, God will not allow any difficulty to come into our lives that we are not capable of bearing. However, he does not say it will be easy. This is where we put all out trust in the Lord and he will guide us. I can't worry about money and smaller paychecks right now as I have two special somethings taking a large toll on my body these days. I don't need added stress or any financial worries at this time so please FISD, do not keep reminding me that I do not have short term disability.

My nurse today is looking for one of the new softer, more comfy beds for me. That should be nice.

Linda Gray, a really sweet lifetime friend of the family stopped by today and brought a baby gift.

Thanks Lindsey for the beautiful bright cheery flowers! Glad you came to visit.
Thanks Lisa and Jimmy for bringing us dinner!

Rangers tonight.....Can we win this one?????


Feeling contractions now.....I hope they slow down.


Visitors: Dad, Linda Gray, Lindsey Jones, Lisa and Jimmy,

No comments:

Post a Comment